Showing the single result
Looking For Something?
How to burn “Resin on a Stick®”
- Light the tip of the incense with a match.
- Blow out quickly in 2 or 3 seconds.
- Continue with this procedure until a “glow” appears. This will help the resin not to bubble, drip or put itself out.
- Place horizontally in an ash catcher.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
Occasionally, Fred’s incense may stop burning. We do not add chemicals to help it burn. Just relight and enjoy!!
(Use rubbing alcohol to remove resin off of your hands.)